Our customer is a leader in the flat glass manufacturing industry. They produce a wide range of products, such as glass for glazing, decorative glass and special-purpose glass. They are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fulfil the position of Business Development Section Chief.
- Coordinating among the group of companies.
- Performing corporate situation analysis.
- Performing supply chain analysis, evaluation and associated development.
- Providing new strategies to drive market share in Thailand.
- Producing weekly reports regarding sales and marketing information and forecasts.
- Setting up sales targets and strategies to keep up with market circumstances.
- Reviewing cost and price structures to ensure competitiveness.
- Designing market communication plans.
- Planning marketing strategies and tools for clients in different channels.
- Being a leader for internal problem solving and sales activity.
- Male only, Thai nationality, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, business administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in business development and marketing communication.
- Good command of English.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently.
Besides basic salary, our client provides provident fund, group insurance, diligence allowance and other benefits.