Our client is an agricultural machinery manufacturer in Thailand. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is now seeking candidates to support its business in the position of Business Finance Department Manager.
- Setting budget plan schedule and creating manual/guidelines for planning and how to use/input into systems
- Preparing and updating financial information in the system to be a basis for planning
- Ensuring business plans of each department, business unit and subsidiary are completed and aligned with the company’s direction.
- Uploading financial information into BGS system such as trial balance, sales data.
- Preparing financial management reports (profit & loss/balance sheet/cash flow) compared with budget andprevious year result and ensuring their timely submission and accuracy for month, quarter and year-end closing.
- Providing in-depth analysis including important key ratios e.g. (inventory turnover rate, receivable turnover, day sales outstanding)
- Preparing budget performance reports compared with budget by department.
- Preparing production performance/ordinary profit reports compared with budget and previous year result by business unit and product.
- Analysing budget performance by department and auditing to ensure that departments or projects operate within scope, schedule and budget.
- Checking and reviewing requisitions of all departments before sending to management.
- Checking and approving purchase orders using BGS system.
- Checking and controlling accrued promotion expenses booked in BGS system.
- Checking documents and signatures.
- Preparing financial statements for BOI and non-BOI purposes.
- Correcting information and recording costs.
- Preparing data for financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields, MBA would be preferable.
- Minimum of 7 years appropriate work experience with a minimum of 3 years direct experience in a budgeting and forecasting, cost control, business planning, reporting and analysis role.
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide recommendations to management.
- Quick learner, have a positive mind-set, active, self-motivated and flexible.
- Good interpersonal skill and good service mind.
- Strong computer skills (especially MS Excel, MS Power Point).
- Good communication skills in English.