Our client is a logistics provider who offers a wide range of business solutions within ASEAN. Their services include integrated logistics, international freight forwarding and supply chain solutions.
- Devising and establishing quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Aged 30-40 years old.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Must be able to travel between branches.