PRTR IT is working with a Consumer Goods company that manage thousands of outlets selling food and drinks across Thailand. Customer behaviours, Marketing Strategies, Sales and Pricing – Are just some factors that drive this business.
The key to finding repeated success for a business like this is through data driven insights and in-depth analytics. The Business Intelligence Analyst is therefore key in contributing to successful strategy through Modelling.
This position is for a brand we all know and love in Thailand and we are looking for someone that is passionate about their work and passionate about Analytics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and report data findings from disparate systems and generate reports to find and identify new and insightful ways to enhance the customer experience using your data-driven insights
- Develop reports and dashboards using various technologies to allow internal teams and Management.
- Build models and perform predictive analytics for example for: customer engagement, lead scoring, customer segmentation, down-stream impact, win-loss analysis.
- Review insights to provide actionable recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Experienced in using SQL to analyze data in a database or data warehouse.
- Experienced with scripting languages (EG Perl, Unix shell) to process data for modelling.
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools such as OBIE and Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication and data presentation skills, including and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Past experience working with business functions (e.g. sales, marketing, finance) within a company and / or for customers
This is a big role with a huge opportunity for anyone with 4+ years experience in this area. We look forward to sharing details with you and the company background. Please apply with a recent CV.