Our client is a leading agricultural company in Thailand.To support their fast growing business, the company is now seeking a qualified candidate to join the position of Business Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Providing and supporting strategic initiatives and special projects.
- Being responsible for business development, strategic partnership evaluations and process optimization.
- Analysing insights into key business trends, risks, opportunities, markets and competitors.
- Being responsible for a variety of business functions, including market research, feasibility assessments, financial modelling, competitor analyses and project management.
- Reviewing P&L and monitoring financial performance of the company.
- Ensuring the results are in line with the projections.
- Leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and successful execution.
- Developing well-structured presentations and clearly communicating analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- At least 5 years of related experience in Business consulting, Business development or Strategic Planning.
- Good command of English.