As the Business Process Improvement Consultant you will be working on the integration between two large companies on a leading insurance project. You will be able to analyze and create innovative ways to streamline processes to improve efficiency within the company to ensure the effectiveness of the merger between the companies.
As the Business Process Improvement Consultant you will have the following:
- Strong experience of working as a Business Process Consultant
- Create reports in every step for presenting the management team
- Experience of co-ordaining with many department both internal and external and partners for collecting data, and reporting
- Ability to design and develop the process of operation for the most effective way
- Worked in enterprise organizations
- Strong communications skills (English & Thai)