PRTR’s client is a regional leader providing in providing consultancy and specialist machinery services in Thailand. This company has a proud history and excellent reputation for safety and standards within their industry. Standards are now also important in the Technology and Business Process departments at this company.
We are looking to speak with a Business/Application analyst who would love to work as a team, as well as standalone projects with vendors. This position provides opportunities for people to express themselves, generate ideas, be involved in Project teams that include the MD and influence improvements.
- Develop oracle application using SQL, PL/ SQL, Oracle Form, Oracle Report and BI Publisher
- Design general architecture of Oracle Application and work flow of data.
- Analyzing the Application systems, problems and solutions and identify data and technology improvements according to user’s requirements.
- Prepare/ maintain data and documents through document programming design and specification, system manual, and user manual
- Perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support
- Manage vendors and able to manage projects.
- Provide orientation and training to end-users for all modified and new systems
- Thai nationalities, Under 35 years of Age.
- Higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information System, Accounting Information System or related fields
- Strong experience in Oracle application development and implementation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fast learner, can-do attitude, has fun while working and down to the earth.
- Good command in English.
The position offers to those who would love to grow their career into a management level. You would have a lot of autonomy to design and developed yourself here. You will be reporting to Senior Business Analyst and IT Manager who are very expertise in their field.
Interested candidate please send your CV in Word Doc. And we will call you shortly.