Our client is an American restaurant chain and international franchise known for its Italian-American cuisine menu and delivery service. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of C&B and ER Section Supervisor.
- Reviewing the efficiency of current C&B processes and their competitiveness in the market.
- Supporting the C&B Manager in drafting C&B policies and processes and in their implementation.
- Reviewing input data for payroll processing and validating payroll vendor output before payment.
- Reviewing incentive schemes to ensure proper alignment with company KPIs and market trends.
- Drafting proposed changes to incentive schemes and supporting the C&B Manager in their implementation and communication.
- Partnering with the C&B Manager to continually review the budgetand ensure spending is in line with budget.
- Preparing job offers and employment contracts for all back office employees (below HOD level).
- Maintaining theintegrity and accuracy of all employee records.
- Ensuring employment terms and conditions and practices are compliant with Thai Labour Law.
- Sharing code of conduct information and employee guides with all new staff to comply with Company Standards and Thai Labour Law.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Thai Labor Law.
- Experience of developing and implementing C&B policies and compensation structures.
- Payroll Management and Administration experience.
- Comfortable withMicrosoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Analytical mindset with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships.
- People and results oriented.