The successful candidate will report to the R & D Manager (Expat) and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Generating engineering drawings (2D) for all product components.
- Producing solid models of parts (3D) and ensuring accurate product assemblies.
- Specifying materials and applying geometric dimensioning and tolerance taking into account manufacturing processes.
- Participating in product design reviews and FMEA.
- Participating in improvement activities relating to existing products.
- Defining rapid prototyping solutions, in accordance with application and product technical and quality requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic engineering.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Appliance or Plastic Parts.
- Strong knowledge of 3D modeling and 2D and technical drawing.
- Strong knowledge of CAD software (ProEngineer/ Creo 2.0).
- Team work is required.
- International experience and a willingness to travel.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.