- Lead, manage and motivate telesales teams in order to generate sales volume.
- Achieve monthly sales targets (outbound sales).
- Assist agents to resolve customer problems.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments /rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignments, back-up for absent employees and shift rotations.
- Monitor customer orders and manage exceptions in order to achieve smooth supplies and hit customer service level.
- Communicate any new products or services to agents.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business studies related subject.
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership or supervisor level involving sales, customer services or a call center
- Good at planning and managing tasks
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English.
- Computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Word and/or other relevant software applications including Outlook.
- Able to work well under pressure within timelines to meet company targets.
- Experience in setting up a call center will be a very big advantage.