Our client is a popular all-in-one transport booking app in South-East Asia, delivering on-demand transportation services by connecting more than 10 million passengers with 185,000 drivers across the region. The company is now seeking an active and service minded person to join its team as Call Center Supervisor.
- Managing day to day operations including escalations, quality checking and staffing needs.
- Monitoring team members’ performances including skills, job knowledge and attendance. Conducting performance evaluation for each employee.
- Communicating new information, new rules and any updates to all Customer Experience Team members.
- Being available to assist team members with any customer issues.
- Guiding agents in exceeding customer expectations through excellent customer service
- Providing regular and transparent feedback and reporting on Customer Experience(CE) Associate performance to the CE Management.
- Continuously improving the performance of the team.
- Supporting the CE Management in achieving business goals.
- Coordinating with the TQA team to develop training plans for new agents and maintaining continuous training for existing agents.
- 2 plus years supervisory / managerial experience in a call center environment in a service industry (e.g. telecommunication, bank, technology, airline, tourism, hospitality).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in dealing with disciplinary issues and performance management
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities as needed.
- Fair-good English skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056