- Developing, managing and growing a portfolio of merchants
- Providing analysis and executing the strategy for growing product assortment
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment and stock availability of key merchants in the category
- Developing sales and marketing strategies in order to maximize all business opportunities.
- Identifying growth potential and developing and implementing a growth strategy.
- Liaising with other departments and offices within the company, including sales and operation teams
- Keeping abreast of competitors’ activities in the market and industry trends to develop and implement a high growth strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the automotive after-market business
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Dynamic, team player who possesses initiative and enjoys a challenge.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Commercial awareness and service minded.
- Good command of English.