Our client is one of the biggest Business Procsess Outsourcing companies in the world. They are now looking for a confident and ambitious candidate for the position CATIA Engineer (Japanese Speaking).
- Joining the new project team to design body parts (sheet/press metal) for the automotive industry at customer’s worksite.
- Being responsible for product desigsn in automotive R&D.
- Communicating, negotiating and discussing with Japanese engineers/team in Japanese.
- Recognizing design requirements/issues, defining product shapes using CATIA V5, and deciding specifications upon receiving work directions from superior.
- Creating and designing 2D/3D CAD data independently.
- Sending product data to Japanese customers.
- Defining appropriate shapes and considering cost/weigh aspects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Thai Nationality, not over 35 years old, male or female.
- Fluent in Japanese (Japanese Proficiency N3 or equivalent) and skilled in business communication.
- Basic English communication skills are expected.
- Experience in design/development of mass production designs in the Automotive field, which covers design and product requirements, appropriate shapes, cost/weight aspects (3D modeling experience does not satisfy this requirement).
- Understanding and use of technical terms in engineering field are required.
- At least 5 years of experience in product design / development field.
- At least 3 years of CATIA experience (Solid, Surface, Drafting).