Our client is engaged in the palm crushing mill business. They maintain a generous supply of fresh fruit by operating its own palm plantations. Due to their continued growth they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of CEO.
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Leading and motivating subordinates in employee engagements to develop a high performing managerial team
- Setting up a business plan.
- Analysing and recommending new opportunities in new and existing markets.
- Providing advice to other functions and business units in order to assist with finding suitable solutions.
- Aged 45-55 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in MBA, Marketing Management or related field,
- At least 25 years of experience in business development and marketing management.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Must be good to very good in English, both verbal and written.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"