Our client’s company has been established for over 20 years. The business specialises in oil & gas transportation services and medical device and consumer appliance trading. The company is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of CFO.
- Overseeing and managing the Accounting and Finance Department, policies and operations.
- Reviewing, analyzing and improving accounting and finance systems and processes.
- Leading a Pre-IPO project and associated finance operations. The incumbent will face the immediate task of preparing the finances of the business for the IPO exercise.
- Handling trading transactions, tax related issues and preparing for the IPO.
- Acting as a strategic Business Partner with the leadership team to set business plans for future development.
- Handling banking, financing and investor relationships.
- Developing financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources and developing action plans.
- Monitoring financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions and minimizing the impact of variances
- Executing and ensuring the optimal return on investments by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Analyzing the financial feasibility of potential new business opportunities to further company growth and profitability.
- Representing the company to partner with financial institutions, banks and taxation authorities.
- Ensuring all processes comply with all legal and statutory, regulations and audit and tax requirements
- Preparing and submitting an annual operational budget, managing effectively within this budget and reporting accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience.
- Listed company exposure and a strong knowledge of listing rules.
- CPA/CFA Holder is preferable.
- Strong experience in financing, cash management and financial control.
- Candidates with good banking relationships and experience of fund raising and IPO are preferable.
- Proven hands-on experience managing multi-functional teams.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, organizational development and business skills.
- Excellent EQ, leadership and communication skills with good command of the English language.
- Analytical and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate with staff at all levels in order to achieve organizational goals.