- Being responsible for group key account clients, focusing on convenience store channels.
- Initiating sales strategies to ensure sales and company targets are achieved.
- Analysing market information and trends and identifying new opportunities in order to increase sales revenue.
- Maintaining and improving the company’s product displays in store and identifying opportunities to make attractive displays.
- Preparing and managing annual trading term agreements and negotiations.
- Performing demand planning by using historical data and activity plan by account.
- Conducting regular sales and business reviews to evaluate sales performance.
- Maintaining strong relationships with partners.
- Developing the sales team to ensure that monthly sales and KPI targets are met.
- Male / female, aged 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales / key account management in FMCG, convenience store and modern trade channels, with a good record of achievement.
- Experience & knowledge of the FMCG industry would be an advantage.
- Able to communicate professionally.
- Good negotiation skills and strong personality.
- Possess people management skills.
- Good strategic thinker, analytical mind and proactive.
- Fluent in both Thai and English