Our client is a leading international provider of machine tools. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Chief Accountant.
- Monitoring and evaluating all day-to-day accounting activities.
- Ensuring accurate and on-time management accounting, reporting and account closing on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Supervising the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close procedures, reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations and analysing results.
- Preparing tax returns in accordance with government deadlines.
- Understanding clearly the impact of work with regards to IFRS principles, regulations and financial implications.
- Supporting budgets, forecasts and management activities.
- Working cross functionally with other departments to support company goals, increase financial reporting accuracy and to develop and improve internal controls.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a must.
- At least 5 years work experience in management accounting.
- Holding a CPD license.
- Tax-related proficiency is an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Proactive and experience in a MNC environment.
- Computer proficient.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good Team Player.