Our client is a professional financial consultancy services firm supporting domestic and international clients. Their main goal is to assist their clients to improve, innovate and grow business sustainably. They are looking for a Chief Financial Analyst (Feasibility Study) to lead their future finance team.
- Gathering financial and accounting information from various types of client for analysis.
- Planning and producing financial feasibility study reports for clients in order to determine Payback Period, NPV, IRR and other relevant financial factors.
- Interpreting and reporting financial results to clients.
- Determining loan ability and potential ability to repay and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Determining cost of operations by using collected operational data.
- Reporting directly to a MD.
- Male or female, Thai nationality only, age 30 – 37 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics or Finance.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of feasibility study, corporate finance, corporate credit analysis, banking or due diligence.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Being able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of English.
- Being able to travel upcountry from time to time.