Our client is a well-known and publicly listed food and beverage manufacturer and trader. The Company requires a well-organized, highly motivated, fast-learning person to work in the position of Chief Financial Officer.
- Setting financial budgets and goals for the group and subsidiaries as well as participating in setting KPI for related departments.
- Managing the use of funds and finding the right sources of funds.
- Studying and proposing major investments and conducting post-audit evaluations.
- Monitoring and controlling cash flow, costs and financial risks, such as forex and accounts receivable.
- Anticipating and controlling financial performance to achieve budgets and prepare outlooks.
- Analyzing operating and financial performance and suggesting corrective actions and a way forward to management team.
- Developing and keeping up team and staff motivation and competencies to the required professional levels, providing career growth to subordinates and preparing successors for CFO and other key positions.
- Continuing to improve efficiency in accounting, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Effectively managing banks, board of directors, suppliers, and other financial relationships.
- Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is a must.
- At least 4 years’ experience as an FC, Group FC or CFO for a listed manufacturer or listed retailer.
- Well rounded and presentable to board.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Able to effectively interface with all levels of onsite and offsite employees and contractors.
- Team player with a competitive spirit to excel and the ability to influence and motivate others.