Our client is a well-known and publicly listed transportation company in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Chief Financial Officer.
- Conducting financial analyses for management, the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Planning, analysing and forecasting domestic and overseas investment budgets.
- Setting up the financial system and managing cash flow.
- Communicating financial performance and forecasts to the analyst community.
- Being responsible for financial planning, maintaining financial records and providing financial reports to executive management.
- Managing the financial risks of the business.
- Managing fund sources and uses.
- Ensuring funds are sufficient for company growth.
- Improving the company’s reputation amongst internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the entire company platform.
- Thai nationality, aged 38-48 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 7 years of experience in a CFO or FC position and experiences in a manufacturing business and with a Listed Company are a must.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Active and fast learner.
- Good to very good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320