Our client is a well-known and publicly listed transportation business in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Chief Financial Officer (Listed).
- Conducting financial analyses for management, the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Planning, analysing and forecasting domestic and overseas investment budgets.
- Setting up the financial system and managing cash flow.
- Communicating financial performance and forecasts to the analyst community.
- Being responsible for financial planning, maintaining financial records and providing financial reports to executive management.
- Managing the financial risks of the business.
- Managing fund sources and uses.
- Ensuring funds are sufficient for company growth.
- Improving the company’s reputation amongst internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the entire company platform.
- Thai nationality, aged 38-48 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance is a plus.
- At least 4 years of experience in a CFO, FC or VP Accounting & Finance position and experience in a Listed Company at the present are a must.
- Having experience in the manufacturing field in the past is a must.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Active and fast learner.
- Good to very good command of English.