- Assist and support the HR & GA Manager with all HR and GA functions.
- Participate in planning, implementing and developing HR and GA strategies and operations.
- Coordinate with external parties (e.g. landlords, external lawyers and government authorities) as required.
- Ensure advice from external lawyer is communicated accurately, timely and appropriately.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and legal documents in Thai and English.
- Liaise with private and government sectors to complete assigned work.
- Handle any other law-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Law or any related fields.
- At least 5 years of work experience in related fields with a strong understanding of Corporate Legal and HR&GA departments.
- Robust understanding of property law and other relevant laws.
- Excellent drafting skills and high commercial acumen.
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills with an ability to interpret legal matter into simple and understandable communication terms.
- Proactive, professional and flexible.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to manage multiple demands in order to meet and exceed expectations of the organization and stakeholders.
- Hardworking, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Good command of English
Our client provides a remuneration package including: basic salary, performance bonus, other fixed monthly allowances, medical insurance, provident fund and a diligence allowance.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW