Our client is a well-known online website in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
- Developing marketing strategies to promote company products for local markets around the country and improving sales performance.
- Leading Marketing, Creative and Training divisions.
- Developing campaigns to support overall marketing initiatives and objectives through online and offline channels.
- Developing complete marketing plans and measurement metrics in alignment with the campaign’s business objectives.
- Providing in-house programs training and training curriculums throughout the country.
- Planning company participation in all industry trade shows and events that benefit the sales force.
- Ensuring the quality production of marketing, training and sales materials.
- Generating monthly reports on the company’s marketing campaign’s performance
- Optimizing website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Managing art and copywriting professionals (outsourcing where needed)
- Analyzing key metrics related to website traffic and service quotas
- Developing, evaluating and overseeing the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Managing all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel
- Communicating with the President and Vice President about marketing goals and results
- Thai nationality, aged 35-50 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Strong experience in overall marketing functions.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT or online website marketing or in retail marketing is a must.
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Can work well under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and detail in all work outputs.
- Excellent command of English.