Our client is a fast growing international financial institution. They are now looking for a suitably experienced person to be part of their team in the position of Chief Risk Officer.
- Monitor and manage risk management, credit analysis and corporate business.
- Implement risk strategy.
- Create an integrated risk framework for the entire organization.
- Assess risk throughout the organization.
- Quantify risk limits.
- Develop plans to mitigate risks.
- Advise on directing capital to projects based on risk.
- Monitor the progress of risk mitigation activities.
- Compile, assess and report risk information to MD and Board of Directors.
- Build and lead a highly collaborative and proactive risk function.
- Partnering effectively with credit committee, risk committee and third parties.
- Master Degree in Finance, Economics or related field, (from a foreign University is preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in CRO position.
- Strong communication, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and assertive to get things done within target timeline.