Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. They explore, produce and market oil and natural gas. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Civil Site Engineer.
- Submitting daily project reporting (quality management and construction progress) to core project team
- Supporting Project Manager with supervising and being responsible for construction, site quality inspection, and handover from the start until life cycle completion.
- Coordinating with project related persons, including contractors for effective project implementation and completion within agreed schedule, budget, quality and safety standards.
- Managing the variation of construction work to minimize change.
- Establishing and maintaining project filing and documentation in accordance with information management system.
- Ensure the supervision responsibilities and daily inspection report are done continuously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (a degree in Construction Management is an advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years of field work experience in Project Management or Construction Management for Industrial, Petroleum or Chemical projects.
- Possess good verbal and written Thai communication skills (English is an advantage).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good leadership.