Our client is a leading auto leasing service provider from Japan. The company has been in Thailand for almost 40 years. Our client is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Collateral Manager.
- Advising the staff to solve immediate problems and shortening processes.
- Rechecking all documents before submitting them to outside departments.
- Cooperating with IT department to improve systems and work procedures.
- Revising all procedures related to registrations and auctions.
- Making decisions to set up the starting prices of asset auctions.
- Finding more channels and concentrating on price results.
- Preparing analyses for auction data to find the best time to do the auction at the best price.
- Preparing monthly reports about insurance, auctions and registration.
- Supporting the AVP to follow project related to insurance, registration and actions.
- Working closely with staff to find and solve problems.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 30– 45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Banking, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in data analysis or related work.
- Experience with leasing of Machines or Automobiles is preferable.
- Good command of English.
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to do paper work.