Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies. They provide markets with innovative prescription drugs of chemical and biotechnological origin. They deliver targeted medicines and innovative drug delivery systems to patients all over the world. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Collection Officer.
- Processing customer payments and tracking pending cases until payment is complete.
- Handling the collection process in responsible area.
- Arranging bill-collector visits and preparing supporting documents.
- Helping the Collection Team in solving problems by taking preventive and corrective actions.
- Coordinating with the CRM Department, other departments and customers to ensure smooth working processes and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring customer payment behavior.
- Preparing reports as assigned.
- Supporting special projects and assignments as assigned.
- Male or female, age between 21-30 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 1-3 years experience in collection or accounting.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Good command of English.