Our client is one of the world’s largest for-profit education companies which consists of 11 companies and 2 non-profit organizations that together centre on online and offline. The company was established 50 years ago with the mission of breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography. Today they employ over 20,000 professionals in offices and schools located in many countries. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of College Director.
- Assist the Senior Vice President of Operations and Financial Reporting.
- Manage the performance of all departments; operations, marketing; finance, safety, etc.
- Manage effective communications with students and teachers.
- Review and analyze operational processes, identify risks, evaluate information and provide constructive recommendations to further improve and optimize efficiency.
- Provide leadership and assist with supervising and coaching team members.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in school or college management with a marketing background being a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detailed person who is results driven.
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with employees and all levels of management.