Our client was established in 1862. The company is a privately held producer of spirit beverages.
- Partnering with the Head of Sales to drive sales results and performance relative to the company’s plans and targets.
- Developing the Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategy with the company’s marketing, sales and finance teams to deliver optimized net sales value objectives.
- Building annual trade spend plans, aligned with RGM strategy.
- Analysing trade spend discount depths, promotional tactics and sales mixes across national and independent customers.
- Optimizing company’s trade spend budgets through timely and accurate reporting, value adding actionable insights and in depth analytics, as required.
- Improving business processes by reviewing company’s tools, systems, reporting and capabilities to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifying learning and development opportunities across a variety of business stakeholders and playing a leading role in executing robust plans to raise acumen.
- Male or female, age between 30 - 38years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting and Commercial Marketing in a FMCG business.
- Strong financial analysis and marketing management skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.