Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Commercial Specialist.
- Being responsible for the quality of sales contracts between the company and customers/business partners.
- Designing appropriate business models to suit specific business requirements of each bid/contract and reduce business risk exposure.
- Preparing commercial proposals, SOC bidding, contracts, cover letters and other contract related documentation as well as performing a contractual and commercial review of bid proposals and sales contracts.
- Developing a bid and contract negotiation team, planning strategies with Account Managers in key projects.
- Liaising with customers and strategic partners to clarify and negotiate contractual and commercial issues and to expedite document processing and execution.
- Advising on contractual, commercial, negotiation technique, corporate policy and contract compliance matters to contract implementation teams.
- Ensuring the business complies with corporate commercial and legal requirements and incidents of non-compliance are reported.
- Supporting internal business units to develop proactively avoid future risks and problems arising from contract clauses.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management, Economics, Law, Finance or related fields.
- Strong command of English, able to draft business correspondences and sales contracts in English.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good computer skills in MS Office.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight datelines.
- Experience in contract law, project contracting, and the telecommunications industry is an advantage.