Our client provides network and wireless solution services in Thailand. Due to business expansion, the company is currently looking for a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Company Secretary.
- Arranging and organising meetings (shareholders’ meetings, Board of Directors meetings) in compliance with related laws and company rules.
- Preparing corporate documents of company secretarial work.
- Coordinating and liaising with regulators and authorities on regulatory compliance and company secretarial work and general commercial matters.
- Organising and preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Thai nationality, female, aged 30-38 years old
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Company Secretary or Corporate Secretary within a Public Company Limited.
- Good command of both Thai and English in terms of reading, listening and writing.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"