- Arranging and organising meetings (shareholder’s meetings, Board of Directors meetings) in compliance with related laws and company rules.
- Preparing corporate documents of company secretarial work.
- Coordinating and liaising with regulators and authorities on regulatory compliance and company secretarial work and general commercial matters.
- Organising and preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports to ensure decisions are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Thai nationality, female, aged 33-38 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Law, Management, Economics, Finance or any other related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Company Secretary or Corporate Secretary within a Public Company Limited.
- Good command of both Thai and English in reading, listening and writing.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.