The successful candidate will report to the Country Human Resources Manager and handle key responsibilities, as follows:
- Being responsible for compensation and benefits and assisting in the running of day-to-day operations.
- Liaising with functional managers to ensure that Compensation & Benefits policies, programs and activities are appropriate for their current and future business needs.
- Managing the implementation of compensation & benefits and staffing policies and making sure that they are in line with the business needs, organisation shared values and HRM principles.
- Managing all related information for setting up and reviewing the company’s compensation & benefits scheme and structure in order to ensure rightness, fairness and competitiveness, and, challenging for excellent business performance.
- Analysing process performance appraisals and grade changes.
- Managing and monitoring the time attendance system & payroll program.
- Being responsible for, and ensuring the accuracy of relevant government reports such as those relating to TAX, Social Security, Workmen’s Compensation and others.
- Recruiting multiple positions at one time, being responsible for all recruitment and selection activities.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of agreed sourcing strategy to achieve significant reduction in agency sourcing which may include supporting other markets and recruiters when required.
- Interviewing prospective employees and evaluating candidates from entry level to senior level for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations, and other data pertinent to classification and selection.
- Managing recruitment procedures to ensure the appropriate timeframe, and, improving and initiating selection tools for obtaining the right and qualified candidates for all required positions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in compensation and benefit and working knowledge.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in recruitment functions.
- Strong knowledge of the full spectrum of HR activities, especially in compensation & benefits and recruitment functions.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills, team-oriented and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must have experience working in a multinational company and be a strong and out-going character.
- Possess good HRM knowledge, planning & organising, communication and foreseeing competency skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and ERP.
- Good command of the English language.
Our client offers a benefits package including a housing allowance, medical insurance, an annual bonus, a provident fund, a five day working week and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: CB1040208
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Compensation & Benefit Assistant Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, to"Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790