Our client is a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products provided to optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to support their fast-growing business.
- Reviewing compensation recommendations by managers, providing professional advice and support.
- Establishing guidelines taking into account company cost considerations.
- Ensuring internal and external compensation equity.
- Participating in salary budgeting and planning.
- Participating in leading compensation surveys to analyze the company’s competitive position.
- Maintaining competitive local pay ranges and recommending changes based on reliable and relevant market data.
- Working with Local and Global HR to maintain the job catalogue and current job descriptions, allowing for the planning and charting of career paths for employees across all organizations.
- Making recommendations on incentives, bonus plans, sales compensation and equity plans.
- Applying an understanding of competitive benchmarks and trends in the area of cash compensation, as well as benefits, which bring about effective talent attraction and retention.
- Contributing and participating in global compensation and benefit program design to ensure local legal requirements/implications and market trends are addressed.
- Monitoring competitive market data and trends and proposing the incorporation of such market intelligence into C&B programs.
- Conducting benefits reviews, providing proposals to renew or change.
- Deploying C&B programs to all levels of employees.
- Providing leadership to the team and improving operations, streamlining work processes to achieve process efficiency.
- Providing advice to the leadership team on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Male or female, age over 32 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or HRM is preferable.
- Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience in the area of Compensation and Benefits, specific to Thailand practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and people management/development skills.
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056