- Controlling & checking payroll payments.
- Analysing the compensation of employees.
- Benchmarking with market trends.
- Managing validation/coaching and providing advice to teams.
- Controlling the recruitment & selection of candidates.
- Coordinating with recruitment agencies.
- Preparing announcements & procedures.
- Controlling the update of job descriptions.
Compensation & Benefits Function:
- Ensuring the management of compensation and benefits, time attendance, payroll administration, employee relations and discipline.
- Ensuring the mobilization, career promotion and development processes are fair and transparent.
- Managing the HRIS database and ensuring the accuracy of all personnel data. Administering benefits and salary adjustments for operators up to officer level based on performance appraisals.
- Controlling and updating the generation of timekeeping information for payroll management.
- Assisting in regular labour-management meetings. Coaching leaders on due process and ensuring the fair implementation of company rules and regulations.
- Coordinating with line leaders or managers in order to find the root causes and solutions to solve turnover issues.
- Providing fair and transparent procedures for internal career promotion and mobilization.
- Assisting line leaders or managers in order to evaluate and assess the internal promotions of operators and staff.
- Preparing weekly, monthly and yearly reports for staff evolutions.
- Preparing annual appraisals for operators and staff.
- Assisting the Human Resources and Administration Manager with conducting salary benchmarking and surveys of the industrial zone to improve our compensation and benefit structure.
- Having knowledge of Thailand labour laws, social security and others related government regulations.
- Performing sourcing, screening, recruiting, interviewing, hiring and on – boarding requirements.
- Forecasting and planning manpower based on requirements and budgets.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any related field.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in Manufacturing with Multinational companies.
- Good knowledge of compensation, including the analysis of payroll systems and HRIS.
- Good in reporting, budgeting & manpower control.
- Good skills in recruitment processes.
Our client offers a basic salary, health insurance, a provident fund and other benefits.
Reference Code: CR1281509
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Compensation and Recruitment Specialist - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790