Our client is a Thai holding company. They have continuously expanded their business group’s operations into a wide range of businesses, such as real estate, trading, construction, design and project consultancy. They have many on-going projects in residential condominiums, commercial buildings and hotels. They are now looking for a Compliance Manager.
- Supervising all members in the Compliance Group.
- Developing and implementing a compliance action program and reporting its status and achievements to the GM, management and H.O.
- Preparing and reviewing the compliance manual.
- Collecting and monitoring information on enactments and revisions to laws, etc. relating to the business and implementing necessary responses based on such information.
- Responding to reports and consultations with staff regarding compliance.
- Keeping informed of lawsuits, complaints and problems.
- Supervising matters related to the prevention of money laundering
- Male/female, Thai national, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, MBA as well as relevant qualifications.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a real estate or trading business.
- Having significant experience of compliance plus demonstrated understanding of compliance requirements.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill, especially Excel and knowledgeable of SAP is an advantage.
- Good English communication skills.
- Effective organizational, plaining, controlling, scheduling and project management abilities.
- Proven leadership and people management experience.
- Excellent analytical presentation skills.