Our client is a leading auto leasing service company in Thailand. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Compliance Officer.
- Implementing, reviewing and monitoring corporate policies and procedures to ensure that the company is complying with the regulations.
- Being responsible for auto leasing documents according corporate policies.
- Accelerating the collection of debts and reporting to the Department Head on the identification of potential compliance risks for minimizing.
- Developing and coordinating the implementation of the internal control system and procedures relating to all functions to avoid operational risks.
- Working Monday – Friday, 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Thai nationality with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance,Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in related functions such as below:
- Compliance and operational control
- Policy & procedure writing and business financial review.
- Internal and external fraud management.
- Have knowledge of related laws.
- Good English skills.