Our client is a property developer of hotel, residential, resort, villa and luxury projects. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Construction Manager.
- Handling all construction projects and site activities to meet project expectations.
- Controlling project construction to meet the standard quality and be on schedule and within the budget.
- Overseeing construction quality standard and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Planning, reporting, tracking and controlling all the material purchasing on site.
- Coordinating with other departments within and outside the organization for the successfulness of project development.
- Working closely with 3rd parties and design consultants to make sure the project development and completion is of the best quality.
- Analysing all problems and giving technical advice and service to other departments and construction team.
- Conferring with contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work concerning procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Maintaining the company’s assets.
- Male, Thai nationality, aged between 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in project, site or construction management of hotel, residential, resort or villa.
- Strong personality and can work well under pressure.
- Must be capable of controlling work quality, schedule, budget and safety.
- Good communication of English.