Our client is a leading international property developer of large commercial, retail, residential and hotel properties. They are located in the heart of the CBD and provide top grade offices, residences, shopping centers and entertainment facilities.
- Managing renovation and construction projects of luxury hotels and grade A office buildings.
- Supervising and coaching consultants and vendors to ensure the best outcomes are delivered.
- Coordinating with related function/department to ensure all aspects of the project are aligned and roadblocks are managed.
- Overseeing the project progress from beginning until warranty expires.
- Controlling and reporting the project costs.
- Sourcing and selecting appropriate vendors for the project.
- Performing project closing and evaluation.
- Male/Female 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years working experience in hotel renovation projects or serviced apartments.
- Experience working in a team in leading & supporting roles.
- Computer literate with Microsoft, AutoCAD and PROJECT.
- English Proficiency is required.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056