- Lead the function of Continuous Improvement and drive to improve key productivity metrics.
- Define the roadmap to train associates in using Lean tools.
- Develop and implement best practices within the production process
- Analyse the root cause of product quality issues and provide technical solutions for improvement.
- Identify and implement improvement ideas using Lean tools and techniques, such as PDCA, TPM, VSM, 5S, Kaizen, etc.
- Support the development of a Lean culture via training, role modelling and consulting.
- Develop and implement best practices within production processes.
- Take responsibility for process development activities.
- Support managers and departments in their efforts to adopt Lean tools.
- Review, update and plan training systems to fill gaps in ability in order to accomplish goals and advance all work to higher standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering discipline.
- At least 8 years of work experience in manufacturing facilities, preferably with international companies.
- At least 5 years of experience in productivity improvement, process improvement or cost reduction projects.
- Lean / Six Sigma certification and have experience in Kaizen/Lean implementation projects.
- Can work well under pressure and possesses good time management ability.
- Strong coordination, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication is required.