Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices, and they provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Contract Drafting Officer.
- Drafting English contracts according to business requirements.
- Communicating with Sales, Legal, Finance, Delivery and other departments to finalize contracts.
- Preparing all contract related documents in readiness of contract review.
- Ensuring the fulfilment of contracts post agreement; making sure contracts have been strictly adhered to, managing customers’ contracting habits and improving contract related processes to improve business performance.
- Managing the contract archive.
- Being responsible for the stamping and signing of contracts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in International Trade, Business Management, Economics or related fields.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good at English, especially writing.
- Chinese speaking.
- Willing to take on challenging tasks and work under pressure.
- Possess a "can do" attitude.
- Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.