Our client is one of the leading petroleum companies that employ over 115,000 people in more than 145 countries. They have been established for over 100 years and have extensive operations in Thailand.
- Executing contract management to accomplish critical activities that are crucial to the business.
- Monitoring and handling business contracts and contract extensions with customers.
- Supporting customers and accounting team.
- Setting and maintaining end-to-end pricing data, including confirming and managing prices.
- Handling invoice accuracy and resolving pricing related errors and disputes.
- Maintaining sales hierarchy and contract registers.
- Supporting sales team and solving problems / customer complaints.
- Executing ad hoc assignments, including value-added projects and team lead support in all relevant activities.
- Coordinating with internal and external departments.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Previous experience in analytical and/or document management field is preferred.
- Possess a strong ability to analyze, compute and convey numerical data.
- Active personality and service minded with good communication skills.
- Computer literate – able to adeptly follow system procedures (SAP experience is a plus).
- Good to command of English.
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills.
- Good MS Office skills.