Salary : B45,000 - 60000 Monthly plus benefits
The Contracts Engineer will report directly to the Data Management Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions.
- Taking responsibility for Contracts Management, providing an interface with the local sales organization and factory through the following activities:
- Customer sales order management, bill of material creation and maintenance, liaising with Logistics and Production to schedule production plans and the management of reporting of contracts.
- Receiving & reviewing of customer PO (purchase orders) and creating bills of materials (BOM).
- Booking sales orders in the ERP (enterprise wide resource planning) system after consultation with Logistics & Production depts. regarding likely delivery dates, and, issuing order acknowledgements.
- Receiving SOP (sales & operation plan) data from the group on a monthly basis and reconciling with existing SOP.
- Collating and issuing CSDs (contract specification datasheet) for all contracts in the forthcoming month (at the latest by the first day of the month).
- Coordinating spares management and booking sales orders for spares, expediting internally and coordinating with customers in cases of lead-time issues.
- Coordinating customer inspections, preparing and completing sign off sheets.
- Identifying, communicating and facilitating the execution of FZE scopes of work on customer comments arising out of third party inspections.
- Receiving & studying of ECNs (engineering change note).
- Resolving and concluding commercial and system transactions for site returned units.
- Supervising and facilitating all shipping activities in and out of the factory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years in a contracts/order handling section in a reputable organization.
- Able to drive to achieve results - set own standards, checks own work, and demonstrate a positive approach.
- Working collaboratively - actively contributing to the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Experience as a project team member implementing and supporting Dynamics AX or other ERP software.
- Good command of written and spoken English and an understanding of MS Office packages.
Our client offers a remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.