Our client is a leading research based pharmaceutical company in Thailand. It specialises in products concerning cardiovascular medicine, oncology, osteoporosis and diseases of the central nervous system. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Control and Compliance Specialist.
- Supporting global finance process improvement initiatives and sharing leading practices.
- Establishing an efficient and effective control environment.
- Improving the control environment continuously and embedding relevant controls.
- Challenging the status quo, making fact based recommendations.
- Ensuring compliance with global policies.
- Coordinating with Divisional Finance on operational matters.
- Reporting on performance metrics according to Group/Division standards
- Liaising with stakeholders, including CFOs, internal and external auditors and Corporate Financial Control (CFC).
- Harmonizing finance control processes across internal customers.
- Ensuring compliance with local requirements.
- Raising awareness of key risks and risk response in the organization.
- Coaching and strengthening internal control skills within the organization.
- Monitoring compliance with business ethics and detecting and reporting possible violations.
- Preparing for and supporting local and divisional finance with audits.
- Supporting and assisting auditors.
- Defining and tracking action items, including the accurate and timely resolution of agreed actions.
- Providing and initiating training on compliance requirements to control owners.
- Ensuring periodical changes regarding compliance requirements are kept up-to-date.
- Male or female, Thai national, aged 30 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- 3-5 years of FRA and compliance experience.
- Prior experience in accounting, IFRS, SOX and ICFR.
- Previous Internal Audit experience in a multinational environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multinational, matrix organization.
- SAP knowledge.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Able to travel to Malaysia as required.