- Being responsible for overall aspects of corporate marketing & organisation branding strategy for the group of companies.
- Focusing on promoting the corporate brand and enhancing the good image of the organization to the public through website, social media, event, activities, etc.
- Initiating, developing and executing corporate marketing plan & activities and communicating to both internal & external parties.
- Working closely with the HR development team in terms of implementing Change Management policy as an organizational standard and ensuring all departments and business units correctly follow the process and accomplish Best Employer objective.
- Interacting directly with the department heads to suggest and communicate on the project plan & strategy in order to meet the company’s objective.
- Coordinating with both external partners, internal teams and relevant parties on submitting, updating and collecting data and information of the projects.
- Acting as a key contact person for all activities related to the corporate branding project.
- Reporting directly to the Head of HR
- Male or female, aged 28 - 37 years old, Thai national with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in the functions of corporate marketing, corporate branding or related.
- Experience in Employer Branding project is preferable.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and proficient in using Microsoft Office applications and graphic design tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to collaborate with an executive team.
- Must be a self-starter, likes a challenge, highly organised, energetic and service minded.
- Able to work independently, under limited timeframes and under pressure.