Our client is one of Thailand’s leading producers and distributors of steel products with a fully integrated steel service center. All its products are used as raw materials in linked industries, such as foundation work, building construction, general construction, etc., as well as automobile and parts, furniture and so on.
- Analyze both short-term and long-term investments in the company,including analysis of domestic and foreign investment capabilities.
- Securing funding (corporate finance and project finance) from loans, debentures and other financial instruments.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Conduct feasibility study to evaluate investment opportunity for business that includes identifying risk factors.
- Male/ female, aged between 25 - 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience in corporate finance (analysis)
- Can interpret basic meanings of financial agreements
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken & written English
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056