Our client is a leading property developer and project management company relating to residences, condominiums and shopping complexes with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Corporate PR & Marketing communication Manager.
- Developing corporate marketing strategies, marketing communication and public relations activities.
- Analyzing and determining the company image and market position, and ensuring that consistent marketing communication is delivered.
- Being responsible for editorial directions and PR content for all company publications.
- Controlling the annual financial marketing budget, PR and CSR for each project.
- Creating strategic marketing communication plans in order to widen communication channels, including press conferences, opening ceremonies and international public relations.
- Supervising and managing media and PR agencies in order to deliver effective impacts and responses.
- Leading corporate marketing special events and PR activities.
- Implementing and enhancing customer relations management (CRM) through various programs
- Handling ad-hoc assignments for the management.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related fields.
- At least 5 years of working experience in retail and property management
- Very good personality and creative.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to travel domestically.