Our client’s company is one of the major cement producers in Thailand with an aim towards serving the domestic market demand for cement and contributing to the national development plan. The company is now seeking a candidate to fill the position of Corporate Safety Manager.
- Acting as country coordinator for occupational health and safety to work for country and coordinating with group and regional team.
- Managing and supporting all business units based in Thailand, including cement producer plants, ready mix concrete plant (RMC) and head office, to comply with group safety management system, safety standards and requirements.
- Advising the management team and the country safety committee (CSC) on health and safety issues and suggesting corrective measures.
- Providing technical support and advice in all areas of safety in the work place.
- Carrying out regular site inspections and risk assessments for all business units, following up on findings and actions to close the gaps.
- Conducting and supporting accident and incident investigations, root cause analyses and implementation of preventive/corrective measures.
- Providing and coordinating safety training programs for employees, contractors and related parties.
- Preparing and communicating with the group and country about safety information, safety alerts, lessons learned, safety issues and concerns to all plants.
- Enhancing safety awareness and promoting safety activities to all related parties.
- Master / Bachelor degree of Safety Engineering or other related field.
- At least 5 years at the supervisory and managerial level in manufacturing.
- Possess a professional safety certification.
- In-depth understanding of the business and organizational development.
- Excellent commend both of written and spoken English.
- Flexible to travel or work in both Bangkok and upcountry areas.
- Able to work under pressure and hard working.
- Pleasant personality, service minded and good a team player
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"