- Taking responsibility for all aspects of accounting for the inventory life cycle from purchase through shipment, including reconciling perpetual records, reviewing cycle counts, cost build up, overhead rate computations and all related analysis.
- Preparing month end closing entries and account reconciliations for all inventory accounts; Reconciling monthly manufacturing variances and cost of goods sold and making the necessary adjustments.
- Preparing inventory and costing data for the monthly reporting package.
- Interfacing with manufacturing regarding various activities and issues.
- Updating bills of materials standard costs.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years related working experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing company.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and ability to improve existing controls.
- Advanced Excel skills and SAP system experience.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Our client offers a benefits package including a meal allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund and an annual bonus.