The successful candidate will report to the Senior Accounting and Finance Manager (Thai) and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Overseeing Cost and General Ledger accounting functions across 4 locally based manufacturing plants.
- Collating all monthly cost and general ledger financial data and providing accurate and timely financial reporting and performance reviews to the Senior Management team.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and government agencies to ensure robust processes and controls are in place and that compliance is maintained.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or a Cost related field.
- Age between 30 – 40 years old.
- Up to 10 years’ experience in a finance / accounting role.
- Experience working for a manufacturing company is essential and auditing experience with a Big4 background is preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Knowledge of QAD/ERP is preferable.
- Good command in English.
Our client offers competitive basic salary and a 5 day working together with additional allowances and benefits